Na Pua Noeau: Hawaiian Family AfFAIR - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Na Pua Noeau: Hawaiian Family AfFAIR
Location: University of Hawaii at Hilo, Campus Center Plaza
Na Pua Noeau is putting on their 21st annual Hawaiian Family AfFAIR, for Hawaii Island Families and the entire community. The event is free! The theme for this year is "Ke Ola Mau" (perpetuating our families through health and wellness). There will be health, education and social services booths. Also free health screening. Along with food booths and arts and crafts. There will be live entertainment and much more. This event is produced in partnership with; Office of Hawaiian Affairs, Queen Liliuokalani Children Center, Hui Malama Ola Na Oiwi, Kamehameha Schools, Hawaiian Civic Club of Hilo, INPEACE Keiki Steps, Hawaii Community College, University of Hawaii at Hilo- Kipuka and Minority Access.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7678
What's also happening?
|February 2013/March 2013|
7p Film: Whisky
7:30p Afiara String Quartet
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.