ALEX Internship Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ALEX Internship Fair
Location: Campus Center Cafeteria
This event is the third and final step of the three part process in completing your ALEX Professional Development Certificate. For more information please contact the UH Hilo Office of Applied Learning (ALEX), visit our website hilo.hawaii.edu/ALEX, or facebook page Facebook.com/UHHiloALEX.
Special Restrictions: Register for this event at the UH Hilo Office of Applied Learning Experiences (ALEX) Facebook Page at facebook.com/UHHiloALEX by Wednesday February 27, 2013.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 933-9986
What's also happening?
|February 2013/March 2013|
7p Film: Whisky
7:30p Afiara String Quartet
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.