2013 Astronaut Ellison Onizuka Science Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
2013 Astronaut Ellison Onizuka Science Day
Location: UH Hilo Campus
You are invited to join us for a day of science and space exploration!
This is a free event. On-line registration is open to students in grades 4-12, and parents, and teachers of any grade level.
This is the 13th anniversary of the Astronaut Onizuka Science Day and the 28th anniversary of Ellison Onizuka's first flight into space aboard the space shuttle Discovery, STS 51-C, which launched on January 24, 1985.
Visit www.spacegrant.hawaii.edu/OnizukaDay/index.html for more information and registration forms.
Special Restrictions: Registration is free. Seating will be limited. Use the online registration form. http://www.spacegrant.hawaii.edu/OnizukaDay/2013Form.html
Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Workshop assignments will be based upon selections and space availability. A confirmation will be sent later to all registered participants.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 934-7261
What's also happening?
|Week of January 20, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.