2013 Astronaut Ellison Onizuka Science Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
2013 Astronaut Ellison Onizuka Science Day
Location: UH Hilo Campus
You are invited to join us for a day of science and space exploration!
This is a free event. On-line registration is open to students in grades 4-12, and parents, and teachers of any grade level.
This is the 13th anniversary of the Astronaut Onizuka Science Day and the 28th anniversary of Ellison Onizuka's first flight into space aboard the space shuttle Discovery, STS 51-C, which launched on January 24, 1985.
Visit www.spacegrant.hawaii.edu/OnizukaDay/index.html for more information and registration forms.
Special Restrictions: Registration is free. Seating will be limited. Use the online registration form. http://www.spacegrant.hawaii.edu/OnizukaDay/2013Form.html
Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Workshop assignments will be based upon selections and space availability. A confirmation will be sent later to all registered participants.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 934-7261
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
7:30p Keigwin + Company
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.