Giordano Dance Chicago - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Giordano Dance Chicago
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
presented by the Hawaii Concert Society
The mission of this exciting and dynamic company is to create and present new and innovative jazz dance choreography, often redefining and expanding the very definition of jazz dance, and to bring this invaluable American art form to audiences and students of all ages and from all ethnic backgrounds. Known for its high-energy, high-impact artistry, Giordano Dance Chicago continually receives critical and audience acclaim worldwide.
" The dancers, a diverse and beautiful bunch, ignite chemistry not only with each other, but also with the audience.” - Albany Times Union
" A burst of sheer dance joy that leaves the audience breathless and ready for more.” - Dance Magazine
Special Restrictions: Admission Required. Tickets are $25 General, $20 Seniors, $12 Students.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of February 10, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.