Richard Savino & El Mundo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Richard Savino & El Mundo
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Presented by the Hawaii Concert Society
Grammy nominated guitarist/lutenist Richard Savino has been a featured performer throughout the US and abroad. El Mundo is a chamber group that was created by him to perform the rich and sensual musical repertory from 16th to 19th century Italy, Spain and Latin America. El Mundo combines virtuoso string playing with guitars, lute, harpsichord, and vocalists, in a setting that recreates the distinctive Latin sound of the old and new worlds.
" The performances are beautiful; the music, fragrant and melancholy, is beguiling. ” - The Absolute Sound
" The El Mundo ensemble demonstrates an engaging assertiveness, and solo violin and baroque guitar shine. ” - American Record Guide
Special Restrictions: Admission required. Tickets are $20 General, $16 Seniors and $10 for Students.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
|January 2013/February 2013|
- Multi-Cultural Festival
- A multicultural celebration in honor of our diverse community. This event is free to the public with free food, music, and traditional cultural dances! Help support the Hawaii Food Basket by bringing non-perishable food items to the ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.