Richard Savino & El Mundo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Richard Savino & El Mundo
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Presented by the Hawaii Concert Society
Grammy nominated guitarist/lutenist Richard Savino has been a featured performer throughout the US and abroad. El Mundo is a chamber group that was created by him to perform the rich and sensual musical repertory from 16th to 19th century Italy, Spain and Latin America. El Mundo combines virtuoso string playing with guitars, lute, harpsichord, and vocalists, in a setting that recreates the distinctive Latin sound of the old and new worlds.
" The performances are beautiful; the music, fragrant and melancholy, is beguiling. ” - The Absolute Sound
" The El Mundo ensemble demonstrates an engaging assertiveness, and solo violin and baroque guitar shine. ” - American Record Guide
Special Restrictions: Admission required. Tickets are $20 General, $16 Seniors and $10 for Students.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
|January 2013/February 2013|
- UH Hilo Student Association Tee Shirt Design Contest!
- Enter for a chance to win an iPad mini or an iPod nano! If you are a UH Hilo student with a creative side, submit your own tee shirt design via email by the end of October 31st, 2014. ...
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.