Richard Savino & El Mundo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Richard Savino & El Mundo
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Presented by the Hawaii Concert Society
Grammy nominated guitarist/lutenist Richard Savino has been a featured performer throughout the US and abroad. El Mundo is a chamber group that was created by him to perform the rich and sensual musical repertory from 16th to 19th century Italy, Spain and Latin America. El Mundo combines virtuoso string playing with guitars, lute, harpsichord, and vocalists, in a setting that recreates the distinctive Latin sound of the old and new worlds.
" The performances are beautiful; the music, fragrant and melancholy, is beguiling. ” - The Absolute Sound
" The El Mundo ensemble demonstrates an engaging assertiveness, and solo violin and baroque guitar shine. ” - American Record Guide
Special Restrictions: Admission required. Tickets are $20 General, $16 Seniors and $10 for Students.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of January 27, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.