Richard Savino & El Mundo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Richard Savino & El Mundo
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Presented by the Hawaii Concert Society
Grammy nominated guitarist/lutenist Richard Savino has been a featured performer throughout the US and abroad. El Mundo is a chamber group that was created by him to perform the rich and sensual musical repertory from 16th to 19th century Italy, Spain and Latin America. El Mundo combines virtuoso string playing with guitars, lute, harpsichord, and vocalists, in a setting that recreates the distinctive Latin sound of the old and new worlds.
" The performances are beautiful; the music, fragrant and melancholy, is beguiling. ” - The Absolute Sound
" The El Mundo ensemble demonstrates an engaging assertiveness, and solo violin and baroque guitar shine. ” - American Record Guide
Special Restrictions: Admission required. Tickets are $20 General, $16 Seniors and $10 for Students.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of January 27, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.