Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 775-8890
What's also happening?
|Week of February 10, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.