Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8890
What's also happening?
7:30p Giordano Dance Chicago
7:30p Vagina Monologues
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.