Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Saturday, February 16, 2013, 9am to 11am
@ NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8890
What's also happening?
7:30p Giordano Dance Chicago
7:30p Vagina Monologues
- SAC Winter Wonderland
- Come join your Student Activity Council (SAC) with a week long Winter Wonderland decoration. On the FIRST week of December only
- Ke Kalahea Website
- Ke Kalahea, the Herald, announces the debut of its new website! Check it out at kalahea.wordpress.com
- SAC Plaza Market Mondays
- UH Hilo students will be able to stop by in Campus Center Plaza every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month and browse through a little market. Contact SAC about securing a booth space.
- SAC Vulcan Game Ticket Giveaways
- SAC will be randomly giving away a Vulcan Game ticket to a UH Hilo Student with a valid student Id so keep a look out. It will be given at a SAC approved event or on our Facebook page so add us at facebook.com/uhhsac.
- International Nights 2014
- Groups and individuals who wish to perform at this year's International Nights are invited to submit a Participation Form. The form is online at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/international/IN.php . Deadline is December 1, 2013. ...
- Ho‘olaule‘a Volunteers Needed!
- Aloha all! The 2014 Ho‘olaule‘a is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available
- Hohonu, the UH Hilo student academic journal is looking to fill staff positions for the 2013-2014 school year. If you are want to join the Hohonu Team, you can find the application on hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/ or in Campus Center 210.
- Kanilehua Positions Available!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's student art & literary magazine. We publish creative fiction, non-fiction, poetry, visual, and multi-media arts to showcase the talent of UH Hilo students. ...
- University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application
- UH Hilo students are able to apply for both University of Hawaii System scholarships as well as UH Hilo scholarships on ONE application. The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available beginning December 1, 2013. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...