Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 775-8890
What's also happening?
|Week of February 10, 2013||Next →|
- Anti-Poverty Organizing and Advocacy Fellowship
- RESULTS is an international non-profit based in Washington, DC that advocates for the end of poverty in the US and across the world by promoting access to health, education, and economic opportunity. ...
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.