Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8890
What's also happening?
7:30p Giordano Dance Chicago
7:30p Vagina Monologues
- International Nights Tickets on Sale
- Tickets for the annual International Nights performances are now on sale! The shows are scheduled for February 6 and 7, 2015. Tickets can be purchased at the Performing Arts Center Box Office, Tuesday-Friday from 9-1. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions!
- Have you ever heard of the saying “you cannot be published unless you’re published?” This saying is very true. Hohonu is an academic journal here at UH Hilo seeking students who want to get their research and academic essays published. ...
- Hohonu Cover Art Design Contest
- Hohonu, UH Hilo’s academic journal is seeking for potential cover art pieces for our 2013-2014 AND 2014-2015 publications! 1st prize winner will be awarded a Wacon Intuos Professional Pen and Touch – Medium (one of the best graphics pads ...
- Pre-Valentine Concert with Kris Fuchigami
- Accomplished ʻukulele artist, Kris Fuchigami returns to ‘Imiloa’s Planetarium stage with special guest and award-winning artist, Brittni Paiva. Ticket includes pupus at 5:30 p.m. in Atrium, and concert at 7 p.m. under planetarium stars. ...
- PIPES 2015 Summer Internships - Online apps available!
- If you're a student looking for an exciting summer internship opportunity with agencies and organizations who work in conservation science, natural resource management, and environmental education then check out our PIPES 2015 program. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.