Basic American Sign Language - Level II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic American Sign Language - Level II
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria Street, Honoka'a
Ku Mei Kern, who is nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), will also be back to conduct "Basic American Sign Language - Level II" for those who have taken any of her previous ASL/Deaf Culture classes. This will be a continuance of the curriculum using the Signing Naturally Book I. New students who have some exposure or background in ASL are also welcome to join this course. Saturdays from 9-11am. (Feb 16, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27)
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 plus $10 materials fee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 775-8890
What's also happening?
7:30p Giordano Dance Chicago
7:30p Vagina Monologues
- 19th Annual Make A Difference Day
- Make A Difference Day is an annual event that takes place on Saturday October 25. For this event we will be focusing on projects on UH Hilo's campus. Projects may include, gardening, weeding, general maintenance and campus beautification. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association Tee Shirt Design Contest!
- Enter for a chance to win an iPad mini or an iPod nano! If you are a UH Hilo student with a creative side, submit your own tee shirt design via email by the end of October 31st, 2014. ...
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.