Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 301
Free Yoga offered to all students, staff and community members. Help reduce your stress, increase your happiness and meet like minded people! Before beginning any new exercise check with your Doctor. Suggestions for an enjoyable class: wear comfortable clothing that will stay in place and allow you full range of movement, bring water, and a mat if you have one (some mats are provided) be ready to have fun. Sponsored by the Women's Center.If you have questions or concerns contact Michele Newman at 933-1668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089331668
What's also happening?
|April 2013/May 2013|
3:30p Philosophy Club Meeting
8:30a Weaving Symposium
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.