Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 301
Free Yoga offered to all students, staff and community members. Help reduce your stress, increase your happiness and meet like minded people! Before beginning any new exercise check with your Doctor. Suggestions for an enjoyable class: wear comfortable clothing that will stay in place and allow you full range of movement, bring water, and a mat if you have one (some mats are provided) be ready to have fun. Sponsored by the Women's Center.If you have questions or concerns contact Michele Newman at 933-1668 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089331668
What's also happening?
|January 2013/February 2013|
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.