Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 301
Free Yoga offered to all students, staff and community members. Help reduce your stress, increase your happiness and meet like minded people! Before beginning any new exercise check with your Doctor. Suggestions for an enjoyable class: wear comfortable clothing that will stay in place and allow you full range of movement, bring water, and a mat if you have one (some mats are provided) be ready to have fun. Sponsored by the Women's Center.If you have questions or concerns contact Michele Newman at 933-1668 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089331668
What's also happening?
|January 2013/February 2013|
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.