Film: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Film: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry
Location: UCB 127
Winner of the Sundance Film Festival Special Jury Prize 2012, this film is about Ai Weiwei --China's most famous international artist and its most outspoken domestic critic. It is the inside story of a dissident for the digital age who inspires global audiences and blurs the boundaries of art and politics. Against a backdrop of strict censorship and an unresponsive legal system, Ai expresses himself and organizes people through art and social media. The film provides a nuanced exploration of contemporary China and one of its most compelling public figures. Part of the Global Lens international film series. Free admission.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7313
What's also happening?
|Week of January 27, 2013||Next →|
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications for 2018-2019
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration NOW OPEN!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.