Interpersonal Communication Tips - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Interpersonal Communication Tips
In Your Face! free tips about how to say what you want to say and to reduce conflict in your life every Tuesday, January 22 to April 16, 5:30-7:45 pm in Campus Center 306. These tips will improve your interpersonal interactions--face-to-face and electronic--and build your resume! Snacks. Drop in anytime! Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 640-1080, Campus Center 310.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 640-1080
What's also happening?
|October 2014/November 2014|
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.