Interpersonal Communication Tips - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Interpersonal Communication Tips
In Your Face! free tips about how to say what you want to say and to reduce conflict in your life every Tuesday, January 22 to April 16, 5:30-7:45 pm in Campus Center 306. These tips will improve your interpersonal interactions--face-to-face and electronic--and build your resume! Snacks. Drop in anytime! Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center, email@example.com, 640-1080, Campus Center 310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 640-1080
What's also happening?
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.