Interpersonal Communication Tips - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Interpersonal Communication Tips
In Your Face! free tips about how to say what you want to say and to reduce conflict in your life every Tuesday, January 22 to April 16, 5:30-7:45 pm in Campus Center 306. These tips will improve your interpersonal interactions--face-to-face and electronic--and build your resume! Snacks. Drop in anytime! Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center, email@example.com, 640-1080, Campus Center 310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 640-1080
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!