Interpersonal Communication Tips - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Interpersonal Communication Tips
In Your Face! free tips about how to say what you want to say and to reduce conflict in your life every Tuesday, January 22 to April 16, 5:30-7:45 pm in Campus Center 306. These tips will improve your interpersonal interactions--face-to-face and electronic--and build your resume! Snacks. Drop in anytime! Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center, email@example.com, 640-1080, Campus Center 310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 640-1080
What's also happening?
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.