Interpersonal Communication Tips - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Interpersonal Communication Tips
In Your Face! free tips about how to say what you want to say and to reduce conflict in your life every Tuesday, January 22 to April 16, 5:30-7:45 pm in Campus Center 306. These tips will improve your interpersonal interactions--face-to-face and electronic--and build your resume! Snacks. Drop in anytime! Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center, email@example.com, 640-1080, Campus Center 310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 640-1080
What's also happening?
|Week of April 14, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.