Got Conflict? Call Your Conflict Coach! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Got Conflict? Call Your Conflict Coach!
Conflict Coaching is a private and free service to help students resolve conflict before it escalates. Call 640-1080. Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center provides mediation services for individuals and groups. Campus Center 310, firstname.lastname@example.org. Peace begins with you!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 640-1080
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.