Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf
Location: Pacific Islander Student Center, Campus Center 307
The Pacific Islander Higher Education Conference (PIHEC) advances the success of Pacific islanders in local high schools in higher education. PIHEC has a twofold goal: A) Leadership Summit on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 for leaders from the community, government agencies, and colleges to address the challenges and best practices of services for Pacific islander students in Hawaii, B) College Day on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 to bring high school students of Pacific Island descent and parents to campus for motivational, inspirational and informational sessions on higher education opportunities.
Special Restrictions: Participants must register online at www.pacificstudents.org
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-933-3857
What's also happening?
|Week of February 3, 2013||Next →|
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications for 2018-2019
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration NOW OPEN!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.