Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf
Location: Pacific Islander Student Center, Campus Center 307
The Pacific Islander Higher Education Conference (PIHEC) advances the success of Pacific islanders in local high schools in higher education. PIHEC has a twofold goal: A) Leadership Summit on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 for leaders from the community, government agencies, and colleges to address the challenges and best practices of services for Pacific islander students in Hawaii, B) College Day on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 to bring high school students of Pacific Island descent and parents to campus for motivational, inspirational and informational sessions on higher education opportunities.
Special Restrictions: Participants must register online at www.pacificstudents.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-3857
What's also happening?
12p Super Bowl Party
12p Free HIV Testing
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.