Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf
Location: Pacific Islander Student Center, Campus Center 307
The Pacific Islander Higher Education Conference (PIHEC) advances the success of Pacific islanders in local high schools in higher education. PIHEC has a twofold goal: A) Leadership Summit on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 for leaders from the community, government agencies, and colleges to address the challenges and best practices of services for Pacific islander students in Hawaii, B) College Day on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 to bring high school students of Pacific Island descent and parents to campus for motivational, inspirational and informational sessions on higher education opportunities.
Special Restrictions: Participants must register online at www.pacificstudents.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-3857
What's also happening?
12p Super Bowl Party
12p Free HIV Testing
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.