Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pacific Islander Higher Education Conf
Location: Pacific Islander Student Center, Campus Center 307
The Pacific Islander Higher Education Conference (PIHEC) advances the success of Pacific islanders in local high schools in higher education. PIHEC has a twofold goal: A) Leadership Summit on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 for leaders from the community, government agencies, and colleges to address the challenges and best practices of services for Pacific islander students in Hawaii, B) College Day on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 to bring high school students of Pacific Island descent and parents to campus for motivational, inspirational and informational sessions on higher education opportunities.
Special Restrictions: Participants must register online at www.pacificstudents.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-3857
What's also happening?
|Week of February 3, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.