Seeing with Invisible Light - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Seeing with Invisible Light
“Astronomy with Invisible Light” is the topic at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center’s next Maunakea Skies program Saturday, December 15 at 7 p.m. Join Dr. Gary Davis, Director of the Joint Astronomy Centre, when he elaborates on infrared observations and its contribution to astronomy.
Maunakea Skies will be hosted by Shawn Laatsch, ‘Imiloa’s planetarium manager. He will provide observational highlights of the current night sky over Hawai‘i, pointing out prominent constellations and stars one can see during this time of year.
Visit www.imiloahawaii.org for more information
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of December 9, 2012||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.