Seeing with Invisible Light - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Seeing with Invisible Light
“Astronomy with Invisible Light” is the topic at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center’s next Maunakea Skies program Saturday, December 15 at 7 p.m. Join Dr. Gary Davis, Director of the Joint Astronomy Centre, when he elaborates on infrared observations and its contribution to astronomy.
Maunakea Skies will be hosted by Shawn Laatsch, ‘Imiloa’s planetarium manager. He will provide observational highlights of the current night sky over Hawai‘i, pointing out prominent constellations and stars one can see during this time of year.
Visit www.imiloahawaii.org for more information
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!