Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting
Location: Marine Science Building Room 101
We would like to invite everyone to the Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, December 4th. The meeting will be at 6:15 pm in the UH Hilo, Marine Science Building classroom - MSB 101. Those interested in volunteering as a marine mammal responder for whale or dolphin stranding events and monk seal sightings are encouraged to attend. A short presentation will be given and the upcoming "Large Whale Disentanglement" training will be discussed, followed by a question and answer session. All are also encouraged to attend the "Large Whale Disentanglement" training to be held Friday, December 7th. Completion of this training module will qualify you to participate in the advanced on-water training incorporating mock-entanglement exercises. Coffee and tea will be served!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-756-5961
What's also happening?
4:30a Free Yoga
11:30a Cookie Decorating
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.