Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting
Location: Marine Science Building Room 101
We would like to invite everyone to the Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, December 4th. The meeting will be at 6:15 pm in the UH Hilo, Marine Science Building classroom - MSB 101. Those interested in volunteering as a marine mammal responder for whale or dolphin stranding events and monk seal sightings are encouraged to attend. A short presentation will be given and the upcoming "Large Whale Disentanglement" training will be discussed, followed by a question and answer session. All are also encouraged to attend the "Large Whale Disentanglement" training to be held Friday, December 7th. Completion of this training module will qualify you to participate in the advanced on-water training incorporating mock-entanglement exercises. Coffee and tea will be served!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-756-5961
What's also happening?
4:30a Free Yoga
11:30a Cookie Decorating
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.