Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting
Location: Marine Science Building Room 101
We would like to invite everyone to the Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, December 4th. The meeting will be at 6:15 pm in the UH Hilo, Marine Science Building classroom - MSB 101. Those interested in volunteering as a marine mammal responder for whale or dolphin stranding events and monk seal sightings are encouraged to attend. A short presentation will be given and the upcoming "Large Whale Disentanglement" training will be discussed, followed by a question and answer session. All are also encouraged to attend the "Large Whale Disentanglement" training to be held Friday, December 7th. Completion of this training module will qualify you to participate in the advanced on-water training incorporating mock-entanglement exercises. Coffee and tea will be served!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-756-5961
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.