Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting
Location: Marine Science Building Room 101
We would like to invite everyone to the Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, December 4th. The meeting will be at 6:15 pm in the UH Hilo, Marine Science Building classroom - MSB 101. Those interested in volunteering as a marine mammal responder for whale or dolphin stranding events and monk seal sightings are encouraged to attend. A short presentation will be given and the upcoming "Large Whale Disentanglement" training will be discussed, followed by a question and answer session. All are also encouraged to attend the "Large Whale Disentanglement" training to be held Friday, December 7th. Completion of this training module will qualify you to participate in the advanced on-water training incorporating mock-entanglement exercises. Coffee and tea will be served!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-756-5961
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.