Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting
Location: Marine Science Building Room 101
We would like to invite everyone to the Hilo Marine Mammal Response Network Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, December 4th. The meeting will be at 6:15 pm in the UH Hilo, Marine Science Building classroom - MSB 101. Those interested in volunteering as a marine mammal responder for whale or dolphin stranding events and monk seal sightings are encouraged to attend. A short presentation will be given and the upcoming "Large Whale Disentanglement" training will be discussed, followed by a question and answer session. All are also encouraged to attend the "Large Whale Disentanglement" training to be held Friday, December 7th. Completion of this training module will qualify you to participate in the advanced on-water training incorporating mock-entanglement exercises. Coffee and tea will be served!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-756-5961
What's also happening?
4:30a Free Yoga
11:30a Cookie Decorating
- 19th Annual Make A Difference Day
- Make A Difference Day is an annual event that takes place on Saturday October 25. For this event we will be focusing on projects on UH Hilo's campus. Projects may include, gardening, weeding, general maintenance and campus beautification. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association Tee Shirt Design Contest!
- Enter for a chance to win an iPad mini or an iPod nano! If you are a UH Hilo student with a creative side, submit your own tee shirt design via email by the end of October 31st, 2014. ...
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.