2013 Relay For Life Teams - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
2013 Relay For Life Teams
Colleges Against Cancer is hosting UH Hilo's 7th Annual Relay For Life on March 8-9, 2013 from 6pm-6am. Get a head start for next semester and create a team now or make a donation by visiting www.relayforlife.org/uhhilohi. If you've already created a team, don't forget to utilize your Relay Dashboard and send out those emails to start raising money. We are also selling the famous "I Love Boob" t-shirts as well as our new "Hope" t-shirt and "Win The Fight" t-shirt. All t-shirts are $15 each. If you are interested in purchasing one, please email email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7499
What's also happening?
|February 2013/March 2013|
7p Film: Whisky
7:30p Afiara String Quartet
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.