Childhood and Adolescence in Brazil - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Childhood and Adolescence in Brazil
Location: UCB 115
Film and discussion with Catula Pelisoli, a PhD candidate in clinical psychology in Brazil. Catula is a visiting a scholar at UH Hilo working on an international study of child sexual abuse evaluations. Catula will show a prize-winning Brazilian documentary called The Invention of Childhood which shows how children from all walks of life in Brazil are being deprived of an important part of childhood--from time to play and quality time with their parents. Catula will discuss the issues raised in the film, show some beautiful slides about Brazil, and answer questions about her presentation or about Brazil.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7313
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.