Childhood and Adolescence in Brazil - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Childhood and Adolescence in Brazil
Location: UCB 115
Film and discussion with Catula Pelisoli, a PhD candidate in clinical psychology in Brazil. Catula is a visiting a scholar at UH Hilo working on an international study of child sexual abuse evaluations. Catula will show a prize-winning Brazilian documentary called The Invention of Childhood which shows how children from all walks of life in Brazil are being deprived of an important part of childhood--from time to play and quality time with their parents. Catula will discuss the issues raised in the film, show some beautiful slides about Brazil, and answer questions about her presentation or about Brazil.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7313
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.