Gourd Carving Workshop at 'Imiloa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Gourd Carving Workshop at 'Imiloa
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
Learn how to grow, carve, dye, and finish gourds at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center’s upcoming workshops taught by artist and craftsman Gary Eoff. Discover contemporary gourd carving using Hawaiian traditional techniques December 7 or 8, 2012.
Dates of the workshops are Friday, December 7, 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., or Saturday, December 8, 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Cost for the one day workshop is $110 for members, $135 for non-members. Tickets may purchased at the ‘Imiloa front desk or by phone, using Visa or MasterCard, or Discover by calling (808) 969-9703 during regular business hours.
For more information, please contact our Carla Kuo, Experience Coordinator at 969-9743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com 969-9743
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.