Free Application for Financial Aid 2013-2014 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Application for Financial Aid 2013-2014
To be considered for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2013. The address is www.fafsa.gov. On the FAFSA, you should list the University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), code number 001611, as one of the schools to receive your information. You are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA via the Internet. UH Hilo will receive your data electronically and we will then be able to calculate your financial aid award. The priority filing date (submitted to the federal processor) is March 1, 2013. Remember, grant funds are limited and expended quickly. File on time to ensure full consideration.
Also, you must be accepted for admission to the university before a financial aid award can be issued.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo’s Financial Aid Office at (808) 974-7323 or UHHFAO@hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7323
What's also happening?
|March 2015/April 2015|
7:30p It Gets Better
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.