Free Application for Financial Aid 2013-2014 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Application for Financial Aid 2013-2014
To be considered for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2013. The address is www.fafsa.gov. On the FAFSA, you should list the University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), code number 001611, as one of the schools to receive your information. You are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA via the Internet. UH Hilo will receive your data electronically and we will then be able to calculate your financial aid award. The priority filing date (submitted to the federal processor) is March 1, 2013. Remember, grant funds are limited and expended quickly. File on time to ensure full consideration.
Also, you must be accepted for admission to the university before a financial aid award can be issued.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo’s Financial Aid Office at (808) 974-7323 or UHHFAO@hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7323
What's also happening?
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.