Faculty Seminar Series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Faculty Seminar Series
Location: College of Pharmacy, LPLH-1 (Modular Classroom A) 722 A’Ohoku St., Hilo, HI 96720
Dr. Andre Bachmann, Chair and Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences, will speak on “Enhancement of neuroblastoma therapy through improved polyamine depletion strategies”
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-333-2889
What's also happening?
|November 2012/December 2012|
4:30p Free Yoga
4:30p Gallery Walk (BOSP/SAC)
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.