College Goal Sunday 2013 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
College Goal Sunday 2013
College Goal Sunday is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application required by most colleges, universities and vocation/technical schools in the nation.
Participants are encouraged to bring their 2012 IRS Tax Return (and their parent's return if under age 24) if it is complete. If it is not, bring W-2 Forms and other 2012 income and benefits information.
Both events begin promptly at 1 pm and no registration is necessary.
January 13, 2013
University of Hawaii at Hilo
Campus Center Dining Hall
January 20, 2013
Kealakehe High School, Library
74-5000 Puohulihuli St.
Sponsored in Hawaii by the Pacific Financial Aid Association and the Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling, with funding from USA Funds, Hawaii Community Foundation, GEAR UP Hawaii and the Hawaii College Access Challenge Grant Program. The College Goal Sunday program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Association, with funding from Lily Endowment Inc. with supplemental support from Lumina Foundation for education.
Question? Go to: www.cgshawaii.org or contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo Financial Aid Office at 974-7323.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 9747323
What's also happening?
|July 2015/August 2015|
7:30p Stargazing LIVE
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.