College Goal Sunday 2013 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
College Goal Sunday 2013
College Goal Sunday is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application required by most colleges, universities and vocation/technical schools in the nation.
Participants are encouraged to bring their 2012 IRS Tax Return (and their parent's return if under age 24) if it is complete. If it is not, bring W-2 Forms and other 2012 income and benefits information.
Both events begin promptly at 1 pm and no registration is necessary.
January 13, 2013
University of Hawaii at Hilo
Campus Center Dining Hall
January 20, 2013
Kealakehe High School, Library
74-5000 Puohulihuli St.
Sponsored in Hawaii by the Pacific Financial Aid Association and the Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling, with funding from USA Funds, Hawaii Community Foundation, GEAR UP Hawaii and the Hawaii College Access Challenge Grant Program. The College Goal Sunday program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Association, with funding from Lily Endowment Inc. with supplemental support from Lumina Foundation for education.
Question? Go to: www.cgshawaii.org or contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo Financial Aid Office at 974-7323.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 9747323
What's also happening?
6:15p Vulcan Pep Rally
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 9/16 Update on the Puna Lava Flow
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo and Hawaiʻi Community College are closely monitoring the June 27th lava flow from Kīlauea and are currently formulating contingency plans to address various issues that may arise. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.