College Goal Sunday 2013 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
College Goal Sunday 2013
College Goal Sunday is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application required by most colleges, universities and vocation/technical schools in the nation.
Participants are encouraged to bring their 2012 IRS Tax Return (and their parent's return if under age 24) if it is complete. If it is not, bring W-2 Forms and other 2012 income and benefits information.
Both events begin promptly at 1 pm and no registration is necessary.
January 13, 2013
University of Hawaii at Hilo
Campus Center Dining Hall
January 20, 2013
Kealakehe High School, Library
74-5000 Puohulihuli St.
Sponsored in Hawaii by the Pacific Financial Aid Association and the Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling, with funding from USA Funds, Hawaii Community Foundation, GEAR UP Hawaii and the Hawaii College Access Challenge Grant Program. The College Goal Sunday program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Association, with funding from Lily Endowment Inc. with supplemental support from Lumina Foundation for education.
Question? Go to: www.cgshawaii.org or contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo Financial Aid Office at 974-7323.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 9747323
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- Advising for Spring 2015
- In preparation for spring 2015 course registration, be sure to meet with your assigned advisor between November 19-26. You can find your advisor in MyUH and in STAR. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Board of Student Publications (BOSP) 2014-2015 Applications
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is a Charted UH Hilo Student Organization that oversees the three (3) UH Hilo publications, Ke Kalahea, Hohonu, and Kanilehua and we are filling current vacancies on the Board: If you're interested in ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.