College Goal Sunday 2013 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
College Goal Sunday 2013
College Goal Sunday is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application required by most colleges, universities and vocation/technical schools in the nation.
Participants are encouraged to bring their 2012 IRS Tax Return (and their parent's return if under age 24) if it is complete. If it is not, bring W-2 Forms and other 2012 income and benefits information.
Both events begin promptly at 1 pm and no registration is necessary.
January 13, 2013
University of Hawaii at Hilo
Campus Center Dining Hall
January 20, 2013
Kealakehe High School, Library
74-5000 Puohulihuli St.
Sponsored in Hawaii by the Pacific Financial Aid Association and the Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling, with funding from USA Funds, Hawaii Community Foundation, GEAR UP Hawaii and the Hawaii College Access Challenge Grant Program. The College Goal Sunday program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Association, with funding from Lily Endowment Inc. with supplemental support from Lumina Foundation for education.
Question? Go to: www.cgshawaii.org or contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo Financial Aid Office at 974-7323.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 9747323
What's also happening?
|Week of January 20, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship
- Apply for the APIASF AANAPISI scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for Spring 2017! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Take a survey, help out UH Hilo, enter to win a great prize
- Your chance to participate in the 2016 National Internship & Co-op Study The purpose of this survey is to gain an understanding of your expectations when participating in an internship or co-op program. ...
- Respectful Relationships Group
- Respectful Relationships is a support group for women who want to strengthen themselves and build connections with others after the experience of trauma or abuse that may have occurred either recently or in the past. ...
- Non-traditional Student Support Group
- This group is for students who are over the age of 25 and may be juggling one or more of the following roles in addition to being a student: parent, spouse, caregiver, bread winner, head of household, community member, and more. ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Campus Center Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for students who complete and attend 7+ leadership sessions. ...
- Weekly Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs
- Did you know? New Student Programs provides a weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This semester's shuttles will run Fridays from 5:00-8:00PM and Saturdays from 1:00-4:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex. ...
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Join the Student Activities Council!
- The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for the 2017-2018 year! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.