Vagina Monologues Auditions - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vagina Monologues Auditions
Location: Campus Center Room 306
Join us in creating this year’s Vagina Monologues show!
Be part of creating a world of equality that is free of
violence and where all women live safely and freely!
Open to all those who identify as female.
MEN: This year there will be an opportunity for men to participate in the show in nonspeaking roles. If you are interested, contact the Women’s Center.
Saturday, November 17th 6pm-9pm
Sunday, November 18th 2pm-4pm
Campus Center Room 306
For information, please call the UH Hilo Women’s Center at 974-7306 or email us at email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE!: Performance on Thursday, February 14th!
For disability accommodations call the Women’s Center at 974-7306.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 9747306
What's also happening?
|Week of November 18, 2012||Next →|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.