Vagina Monologues Auditions - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vagina Monologues Auditions
Location: Campus Center Room 306
Join us in creating this year’s Vagina Monologues show!
Be part of creating a world of equality that is free of
violence and where all women live safely and freely!
Open to all those who identify as female.
MEN: This year there will be an opportunity for men to participate in the show in nonspeaking roles. If you are interested, contact the Women’s Center.
Saturday, November 17th 6pm-9pm
Sunday, November 18th 2pm-4pm
Campus Center Room 306
For information, please call the UH Hilo Women’s Center at 974-7306 or email us at email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE!: Performance on Thursday, February 14th!
For disability accommodations call the Women’s Center at 974-7306.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 9747306
What's also happening?
4:30p Free Yoga
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.