Vagina Monologues Auditions - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vagina Monologues Auditions
Location: Campus Center Room 306
Join us in creating this year’s Vagina Monologues show!
Be part of creating a world of equality that is free of
violence and where all women live safely and freely!
Open to all those who identify as female.
MEN: This year there will be an opportunity for men to participate in the show in nonspeaking roles. If you are interested, contact the Women’s Center.
Saturday, November 17th 6pm-9pm
Sunday, November 18th 2pm-4pm
Campus Center Room 306
For information, please call the UH Hilo Women’s Center at 974-7306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAVE THE DATE!: Performance on Thursday, February 14th!
For disability accommodations call the Women’s Center at 974-7306.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 9747306
What's also happening?
4:30p Free Yoga
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.