UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session
Location: PB 13-2
The STEP Program is an intensive two-year scholarly preparatory program to address underserved students' educational, social, and economic needs toward successful admission to the UH Hilo College of Pharmacy. Come learn more about the program at our Informational Session on Thursday, November 15 from 12-1pm in PB 13-2.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 933-3162
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Veterans' Day
6a Free Yoga
4:30p Free Yoga
7:30p On Ensemble
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!