UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session
Location: PB 13-2
The STEP Program is an intensive two-year scholarly preparatory program to address underserved students' educational, social, and economic needs toward successful admission to the UH Hilo College of Pharmacy. Come learn more about the program at our Informational Session on Thursday, November 15 from 12-1pm in PB 13-2.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 933-3162
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Veterans' Day
6a Free Yoga
4:30p Free Yoga
7:30p On Ensemble
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.