UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo College of Pharmacy STEP Program Info Session
Location: PB 13-2
The STEP Program is an intensive two-year scholarly preparatory program to address underserved students' educational, social, and economic needs toward successful admission to the UH Hilo College of Pharmacy. Come learn more about the program at our Informational Session on Thursday, November 15 from 12-1pm in PB 13-2.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-3162
What's also happening?
|Week of November 11, 2012||Next →|
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.