2013-14 NSE Applications Available Now! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
2013-14 NSE Applications Available Now!
If you have been thinking about spending a semester or year on exchange within the United States, Canada or US Territories, come pick up an NSE application in the NSE office (Campus Center 313).
Applications for next academic year are available now, and are your ticket to a convenient, affordable and exciting exchange experience. Choose from campuses in more than 50 states and territories, including University of Oregon, UMASS Amherst, Cal State Monterey Bay, University Kentucky, Florida International University, Buffalo State, University of Guam and nearly 200 other universities.
Applications will be accepted beginning November 1, 2012 and priority is given to early applicants.
Visit the NSE office to learn more and pick up an application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience. Explore. Exchange!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974.7389
What's also happening?
|January 2015/February 2015|
- International Nights Tickets on Sale
- Tickets for the annual International Nights performances are now on sale! The shows are scheduled for February 6 and 7, 2015. Tickets can be purchased at the Performing Arts Center Box Office, Tuesday-Friday from 9-1. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Pre-Valentine Concert with Kris Fuchigami
- Accomplished ʻukulele artist, Kris Fuchigami returns to ‘Imiloa’s Planetarium stage with special guest and award-winning artist, Brittni Paiva. Ticket includes pupus at 5:30 p.m. in Atrium, and concert at 7 p.m. under planetarium stars. ...
- PIPES 2015 Summer Internships - Online apps available!
- If you're a student looking for an exciting summer internship opportunity with agencies and organizations who work in conservation science, natural resource management, and environmental education then check out our PIPES 2015 program. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.