2013-14 NSE Applications Available Now! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
2013-14 NSE Applications Available Now!
If you have been thinking about spending a semester or year on exchange within the United States, Canada or US Territories, come pick up an NSE application in the NSE office (Campus Center 313).
Applications for next academic year are available now, and are your ticket to a convenient, affordable and exciting exchange experience. Choose from campuses in more than 50 states and territories, including University of Oregon, UMASS Amherst, Cal State Monterey Bay, University Kentucky, Florida International University, Buffalo State, University of Guam and nearly 200 other universities.
Applications will be accepted beginning November 1, 2012 and priority is given to early applicants.
Visit the NSE office to learn more and pick up an application or email us at email@example.com.
Experience. Explore. Exchange!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974.7389
What's also happening?
|Week of December 9, 2012||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.