Free Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
It's a great way to relax after a tough day of classes and it's free! Yoga with the Women's Center taught by Yogi Amanda. This class is perfect for all levels and a great way to finally try Yoga if you've always wanted to but weren't sure-we are supportive, safe, fun and friendly! See you Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:30, feel free to bring a friend. Mats are provided
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089331668
What's also happening?
|November 2012/December 2012|
4:30p Free Yoga
4:30p Gallery Walk (BOSP/SAC)
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.