ALEX Internship Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ALEX Internship Fair
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
The UH Hilo Office of Applied Learning (ALEX) is proud to offer the University's first career fair dedicated solely to internships as part of a three part program for obtaining a Professional Development Certificate (parts 1 and 2 include a resume writing workshop on October 25 and interviewing skills workshop on November 7). Research has shown that internships offer students one of their best chances of employment success upon graduation. Representatives from a broad array of industries will be represented. Become a fan of facebook.com/UHHiloALEX for regular employer updates.
Special Restrictions: Professional dress (business casual, no flip flops or shorts) and a resume will be required for entry. The event is restricted to UH Hilo students. Student IDs and resumes will be checked at the door.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089747384
What's also happening?
|Week of November 11, 2012||Next →|
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.