ALEX Internship Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ALEX Internship Fair
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
The UH Hilo Office of Applied Learning (ALEX) is proud to offer the University's first career fair dedicated solely to internships as part of a three part program for obtaining a Professional Development Certificate (parts 1 and 2 include a resume writing workshop on October 25 and interviewing skills workshop on November 7). Research has shown that internships offer students one of their best chances of employment success upon graduation. Representatives from a broad array of industries will be represented. Become a fan of facebook.com/UHHiloALEX for regular employer updates.
Special Restrictions: Professional dress (business casual, no flip flops or shorts) and a resume will be required for entry. The event is restricted to UH Hilo students. Student IDs and resumes will be checked at the door.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747384
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Veterans' Day
6a Free Yoga
4:30p Free Yoga
7:30p On Ensemble
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.