ALEX Internship Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ALEX Internship Fair
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
The UH Hilo Office of Applied Learning (ALEX) is proud to offer the University's first career fair dedicated solely to internships as part of a three part program for obtaining a Professional Development Certificate (parts 1 and 2 include a resume writing workshop on October 25 and interviewing skills workshop on November 7). Research has shown that internships offer students one of their best chances of employment success upon graduation. Representatives from a broad array of industries will be represented. Become a fan of facebook.com/UHHiloALEX for regular employer updates.
Special Restrictions: Professional dress (business casual, no flip flops or shorts) and a resume will be required for entry. The event is restricted to UH Hilo students. Student IDs and resumes will be checked at the door.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747384
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Veterans' Day
6a Free Yoga
4:30p Free Yoga
7:30p On Ensemble
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.