The Wall at 'Imiloa - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Wall at 'Imiloa
The classic Pink Floyd album is brought to life with a stunning fulldome planetarium digital interpretation of the sounds and imagery of The Wall. Now audiences can have a complete immersive experience through the 10,000 watt 5.1 and the high resolution CGI graphics in the ‘Imiloa planetarium, from the hit songs “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2,” the melodic “Comfortably Numb,” to the sinister tranquility of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” and the classic “Run Like Hell.” This digital masterpiece from Starlight Productions leaves the audience wanting more when “Pink’s” wall comes tumbling down. Plays Friday nights at 7pm through November 30. Tickets: $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of November 25, 2012||Next →|
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.