The Wall at 'Imiloa - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Wall at 'Imiloa
The classic Pink Floyd album is brought to life with a stunning fulldome planetarium digital interpretation of the sounds and imagery of The Wall. Now audiences can have a complete immersive experience through the 10,000 watt 5.1 and the high resolution CGI graphics in the ‘Imiloa planetarium, from the hit songs “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2,” the melodic “Comfortably Numb,” to the sinister tranquility of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” and the classic “Run Like Hell.” This digital masterpiece from Starlight Productions leaves the audience wanting more when “Pink’s” wall comes tumbling down. Plays Friday nights at 7pm through November 30. Tickets: $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 969-9703
What's also happening?
6:15p Vulcan Pep Rally
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Eruption and Lava Flow Update
- For more information on the eruption and lava flow in Puna, please visit the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory at hvo.wr.usgs.gov/ and the Hawaiʻi County Civil Defense Messages and Alerts site at www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.