The Wall at 'Imiloa - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Wall at 'Imiloa
The classic Pink Floyd album is brought to life with a stunning fulldome planetarium digital interpretation of the sounds and imagery of The Wall. Now audiences can have a complete immersive experience through the 10,000 watt 5.1 and the high resolution CGI graphics in the ‘Imiloa planetarium, from the hit songs “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2,” the melodic “Comfortably Numb,” to the sinister tranquility of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” and the classic “Run Like Hell.” This digital masterpiece from Starlight Productions leaves the audience wanting more when “Pink’s” wall comes tumbling down. Plays Friday nights at 7pm through November 30. Tickets: $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of November 25, 2012||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.