The Wall at 'Imiloa - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Wall at 'Imiloa
The classic Pink Floyd album is brought to life with a stunning fulldome planetarium digital interpretation of the sounds and imagery of The Wall. Now audiences can have a complete immersive experience through the 10,000 watt 5.1 and the high resolution CGI graphics in the ‘Imiloa planetarium, from the hit songs “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2,” the melodic “Comfortably Numb,” to the sinister tranquility of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” and the classic “Run Like Hell.” This digital masterpiece from Starlight Productions leaves the audience wanting more when “Pink’s” wall comes tumbling down. Plays Friday nights at 7pm through November 30. Tickets: $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 969-9703
What's also happening?
|March 2015/April 2015|
7:30p It Gets Better
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.