The Wall at 'Imiloa - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Wall at 'Imiloa
The classic Pink Floyd album is brought to life with a stunning fulldome planetarium digital interpretation of the sounds and imagery of The Wall. Now audiences can have a complete immersive experience through the 10,000 watt 5.1 and the high resolution CGI graphics in the ‘Imiloa planetarium, from the hit songs “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2,” the melodic “Comfortably Numb,” to the sinister tranquility of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” and the classic “Run Like Hell.” This digital masterpiece from Starlight Productions leaves the audience wanting more when “Pink’s” wall comes tumbling down. Plays Friday nights at 7pm through November 30. Tickets: $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of November 25, 2012||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.