Hohonu: Get published! Be heard! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hohonu: Get published! Be heard!
Hohonu, academic journal of UH Hilo & HawCC is accepting submissions for the Spring 2013 issue until Jan 16, 2013.Submit any non-fiction writing you've done for a course. Visit our website to submit online or for information: hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/ or, visit us at Campus Center 213.
Special Restrictions: Must be currently registered UH Hilo or HawCC student to submit work. Students graduating this Fall are still eligible to submit.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-339-1533
What's also happening?
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.