UH InfoSec Security Broadcast and Contest - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH InfoSec Security Broadcast and Contest
Location: Broadcast live to HITS sites throughout the UH system
In recognition of October as National Cyber Security Awareness Month the UH Information Security Team (InfoSec) will sponsor 5 broadcast presentations on security topics and conduct an “Are you Cyber S.M.A.R.T.” online contest to win iTunes. Attend or view a rebroadcast of a weekly presentation, then visit and Like the InfoSec Facebook page to answer that week’s security question correctly and enter a drawing for iTunes cards up to $25.
The purpose of NCSAM is to raise awareness to the issues facing cyber security not only at UH but also in everyone’s personal daily lives. Weekly topics for the systemwide InfoSec presentations are:
Oct 4 - Secure Information Destruction 10:30am - 11:30am
Oct 8 - Management and Storage of Sensitive Information
Oct 19 - Avoid Identity Theft
Oct 22 - Responsible Computing Practices
Oct 31 - Think Before You Click.
The presentations will originate from Kuykendall Hall on the UH Manoa campus, be broadcast live to HITS sites throughout the UH system, and viewable as recordings following broadcast at: uhtv.its.hawaii.edu/NCAM. For details on presentations and iTunes contest visit the InfoSec webpage: www.hawaii.edu/infosec
For more information, contact: email@example.com 956-9393
What's also happening?
|September 2012/October 2012|
5p Dorm Inform
11:30p Bario Fiesta
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.