Global Lens Film Series - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Global Lens Film Series
UH Hilo announces a new international film series called Global Lens. The series will feature seven unique and critically acclaimed films from around the world shown throughout the year. Films include Academy Award nominees for Best Foreign Language Film from Iran, Croatia, Vietnam, Cuba, Uruguay, Brazil and Lebanon. The free film series is intended to promote intercultural understanding through the medium of cinema and to expose audiences to new voices from relatively unfamiliar parts of the world. For a list of the films and specific dates, please visit hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/international. Sponsored by the International Student Services & Intercultural Education office.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7313
What's also happening?
|June 2015/July 2015|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.