Got Conflict Brewing? Call Aunty Cat, Your Conflict Coach! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Got Conflict Brewing? Call Aunty Cat, Your Conflict Coach!
Conflict Coaching is a private and free tip service to help students resolve conflict before it erupts! Call 640-1080. If conflict is already an issue, Ho'olaulima Student Mediation Center provides mediation services for individuals and groups. Campus Center 310, firstname.lastname@example.org. Peace begins with you!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808 640-1080
What's also happening?
2:30p ALEX Faculty Workshop
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!