Keigwin + Company - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Keigwin + Company
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents Keigwin + Company on Monday, January 21, at 7:30pm as part of its 2012-13 Season of Events.
Keigwin + Company lives to create provocative, witty and engaging dances. Utilizing a collaborative process, K+C combines physicality with theatricality, samples a variety of mediums and, ultimately, fuses art with entertainment.
Keigwin + Company’s commitment to variety allows for cross-pollination of audiences and encourages harmony between uptown and downtown, professional and amateur, high-brow and low-brow, all while maintaining a vision of dance that is both artistically driven and entertaining.
“Pop sensibilities, along with some quirky flair” - The New York Times
Special Restrictions: Tickets are reserved seating and priced at $25 General, $20 Discount and $12 UH Students with ID & Children. Box Office hours are Tuesday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Call 974-7310 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
**Please Note: the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office is currently located in TA-141, in the back hallway of the Performing Arts Center for daytime operations.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
7:30p Keigwin + Company
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.