Sounds of the Season - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sounds of the Season
Sunday, December 9, 2012, 2pm to 4pm
@ UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents Sounds of the Season on Sunday, December 9, at 2:00pm as part of its 2012-13 Season of Events.
Join the UH Hilo Symphony Orchestra & Chorus, under the direction of Dr. Matthew Howell, as we kick off the holiday season with a concert of traditional and contemporary music. Enjoy a feast for the ears, including favorites by Handel, Vivaldi and Debussy as well as holiday classics from the islands and from around the world.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are reserved seating and priced at $17 General, $12 Discount and $7 UH Students with ID & Children. Box Office hours are Tuesday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Call 974-7310 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
**Please Note: the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office is currently located in TA-141, in the back hallway of the Performing Arts Center for daytime operations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
4:30p Free Yoga
- SAC Winter Wonderland
- Come join your Student Activity Council (SAC) with a week long Winter Wonderland decoration. On the FIRST week of December only
- Ke Kalahea Website
- Ke Kalahea, the Herald, announces the debut of its new website! Check it out at kalahea.wordpress.com
- SAC Plaza Market Mondays
- UH Hilo students will be able to stop by in Campus Center Plaza every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month and browse through a little market. Contact SAC about securing a booth space.
- SAC Vulcan Game Ticket Giveaways
- SAC will be randomly giving away a Vulcan Game ticket to a UH Hilo Student with a valid student Id so keep a look out. It will be given at a SAC approved event or on our Facebook page so add us at facebook.com/uhhsac.
- International Nights 2014
- Groups and individuals who wish to perform at this year's International Nights are invited to submit a Participation Form. The form is online at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/international/IN.php . Deadline is December 1, 2013. ...
- Ho‘olaule‘a Volunteers Needed!
- Aloha all! The 2014 Ho‘olaule‘a is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available
- Hohonu, the UH Hilo student academic journal is looking to fill staff positions for the 2013-2014 school year. If you are want to join the Hohonu Team, you can find the application on hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/ or in Campus Center 210.
- Kanilehua Positions Available!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's student art & literary magazine. We publish creative fiction, non-fiction, poetry, visual, and multi-media arts to showcase the talent of UH Hilo students. ...
- University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application
- UH Hilo students are able to apply for both University of Hawaii System scholarships as well as UH Hilo scholarships on ONE application. The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available beginning December 1, 2013. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...