Joe Turner's Come & Gone - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Joe Turner's Come & Gone
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents Joe Turner's Come & Gone by August Wilson, Directed by Kenny Davis on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, November 8, 9, 10 at 7:30pm & Sunday, November 11 at 2:00pm.
Set in a black boardinghouse in Pittsburgh in 1911, each resident has a different relationship to a past of slavery as well as to the urban present. They include the proprietors, and eccentric clairvoyant with a penchant for old country voodoo, a young homeboy up from the South and a mysterious stranger who is searching for his wife.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase Required. $12 General, $7 Discount, $5 Students & Children. If purchased as part of the Fall Trifecta, get 3 events for only $15 ($10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of November 4, 2012||Next →|
Holiday observed: General Election Day
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.