HAUNT! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents HAUNT!, directed by Jackie Pualani Johnson on Thursday & Friday, April 11 & 12 at 7:30pm, and Sunday, April 14 at 2:00pm.
Frightening young and old in every country around the globe, spirits abound and their stories delight. The UH Hilo Acting Troupe assembles a range of haunting stories that are sure to make you look over your shoulder and squirm. Bring your bravery and a flashlight since somethings slipping through the cracks!
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase Required. $12 General, $7 Discount, $5 Students & Children. If purchased by April 14th as part of the Performing Arts Department Spring Trifecta get 3 events for only $15. ($10 for Students and Children!)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
5:30p RHA 2nd Annual Luau
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.