Spring 2013 Great Leaps Dance Concert - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Spring 2013 Great Leaps Dance Concert
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents its traditional end of semester dance concert, Great Leaps, at the UHHPAC.Featuring over 150 UH Hilo HawCC and community dancers performing Ballet, Jazz, Modern and Aerial Dance pieces choreographed by instructors Celeste Staton and Annie Bunker as well as guest choreographers.
Advance purchase recommended due to the popularity of the event.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase required. General $7, Discount/Student/Children $5. If purchased as part of the Performing Arts Department Spring Trifecta Package by April 14, get tickets for 3 events for only $15, (Only $10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
4:30p Love the Way You Lie
7:30p Musica Pacifica
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.