Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents its traditional end of semester dance concert, Great Leaps, at the UHHPAC.
Featuring UH Hilo HawCC dancers performing Classical Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary and Aerial Dance pieces choreographed by instructors Celeste Staton, Annie Bunker, and Kea Kapahua as well as guest choreographer Dori Yamada.
This semester, Performing Arts Major Casey Hewett will present her Senior Project in Dance at the Great Leaps Concert.
Advance purchase recommended due to the popularity of the event.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase required. General $7, Discount/Student/Children $5. If purchased as part of the Performing Arts Department Fall Trifecta Package by November 11, get tickets for 3 events for only $15, (Only $10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
|November 2012/December 2012|
4:30p Free Yoga
4:30p Gallery Walk (BOSP/SAC)
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.