Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents its traditional end of semester dance concert, Great Leaps, at the UHHPAC.
Featuring UH Hilo HawCC dancers performing Classical Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary and Aerial Dance pieces choreographed by instructors Celeste Staton, Annie Bunker, and Kea Kapahua as well as guest choreographer Dori Yamada.
This semester, Performing Arts Major Casey Hewett will present her Senior Project in Dance at the Great Leaps Concert.
Advance purchase recommended due to the popularity of the event.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase required. General $7, Discount/Student/Children $5. If purchased as part of the Performing Arts Department Fall Trifecta Package by November 11, get tickets for 3 events for only $15, (Only $10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
|November 2012/December 2012|
4:30p Free Yoga
4:30p Gallery Walk (BOSP/SAC)
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.