Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fall 2012 Great Leaps Dance Concert
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents its traditional end of semester dance concert, Great Leaps, at the UHHPAC.
Featuring UH Hilo HawCC dancers performing Classical Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary and Aerial Dance pieces choreographed by instructors Celeste Staton, Annie Bunker, and Kea Kapahua as well as guest choreographer Dori Yamada.
This semester, Performing Arts Major Casey Hewett will present her Senior Project in Dance at the Great Leaps Concert.
Advance purchase recommended due to the popularity of the event.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase required. General $7, Discount/Student/Children $5. If purchased as part of the Performing Arts Department Fall Trifecta Package by November 11, get tickets for 3 events for only $15, (Only $10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
|November 2012/December 2012|
4:30p Free Yoga
4:30p Gallery Walk (BOSP/SAC)
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!