UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Rhythm & Blues Revue - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Rhythm & Blues Revue
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Performing Arts Department, in cooperation with the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents its end-of-semester UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Concert on Thursday, December 6th, at 7:30pm, in the Performing Arts Center.
Under the direction of Trever Veilleux, the Jazz Orchestra comprised of UH Hilo students has enjoyed a growing audience over the last few years. These talented musicians draw their repertoire from varied sources - and you can always count on a few surprises!
This semester's evening of live rock-jazz-soul music includes performances of music by such diverse artists as Duke Ellington, Tower of Power, Luiz Bonfa, & Aretha Franklin.
The show will also feature a tribute to the Blues Brothers, starring special guest vocalists Justin Chittams, Scott Wuscher, Eva Gonzalez, Chris Tomich, Lilinoe Kauahikaua, Kimo Apaka, Cristina Hussey, and Le'a Gleason, and choreography by Dori Yamada.
Special Restrictions: Ticket purchase required. $7 General, $5 Students, Seniors & Children. This is an open seating event. Order online at http://hilo.hawaii.edu/depts/theatre/tickets/ or call 974-7310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of December 2, 2012||Next →|
- New Student Programs New Student Survey
- Is this your first year attending UH Hilo as a student? New Student Programs (NSP) puts on many programs, like Haumana Hou Lounge and the Bike Share Program, for new students through the feedback you provide us. ...
- Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available
- Break Through Adventures (BTA) participant applications are now open and available for the Spring 2017 trip. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Group
- The ASD Support Group is for students who are members of the Autism Spectrum community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, semi-structured social setting. Group meets once a week. ...
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester. ...
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, or other disabilities. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service(CCS) is a Campus Center program that provides an educational approach to foster civic responsibility and engagement through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.