UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Rhythm & Blues Revue - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Rhythm & Blues Revue
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Performing Arts Department, in cooperation with the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents its end-of-semester UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Concert on Thursday, December 6th, at 7:30pm, in the Performing Arts Center.
Under the direction of Trever Veilleux, the Jazz Orchestra comprised of UH Hilo students has enjoyed a growing audience over the last few years. These talented musicians draw their repertoire from varied sources - and you can always count on a few surprises!
This semester's evening of live rock-jazz-soul music includes performances of music by such diverse artists as Duke Ellington, Tower of Power, Luiz Bonfa, & Aretha Franklin.
The show will also feature a tribute to the Blues Brothers, starring special guest vocalists Justin Chittams, Scott Wuscher, Eva Gonzalez, Chris Tomich, Lilinoe Kauahikaua, Kimo Apaka, Cristina Hussey, and Le'a Gleason, and choreography by Dori Yamada.
Special Restrictions: Ticket purchase required. $7 General, $5 Students, Seniors & Children. This is an open seating event. Order online at http://hilo.hawaii.edu/depts/theatre/tickets/ or call 974-7310.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
4:30a Free Yoga
11:30a Cookie Decorating
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.