Graduate Thesis/Dissertation due to the Library - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Graduate Thesis/Dissertation due to the Library
Location: Library and Office of the Registrar
Graduate Thesis/Dissertation due to the Library and the Office of the Registrar.
Submit your Form 3 to the Office of the Registrar. Form available at the Office of the Registrar or online at: hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/records/forms.php
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7385
What's also happening?
|June 2012/July 2012|
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.