1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort
Location: PB 9, Room 6
All members of the UH Hilo and HawCC who are unable to make the origami crane workshop (3/17) are welcome to stop by the Center for Global Education and Exchange (PB 9, Room 6) from Wednesday (3/16) to Friday (3/18) between 10 am to 2 pm.
The origami cranes with a personal message will be sent to Japan to
convey our aloha in this time of crisis.
A voluntary donation of $1.00 for a sheet of origami is welcomed.
All proceeds go to Japan Red Cross on behalf of the UH Hilo student, faculty and staff.
This effort is coordinated by UH Hilo Geography Department and the Center for Global Education & Exchange.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-3495
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.