1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort
Location: PB 9, Room 6
All members of the UH Hilo and HawCC who are unable to make the origami crane workshop (3/17) are welcome to stop by the Center for Global Education and Exchange (PB 9, Room 6) from Wednesday (3/16) to Friday (3/18) between 10 am to 2 pm.
The origami cranes with a personal message will be sent to Japan to
convey our aloha in this time of crisis.
A voluntary donation of $1.00 for a sheet of origami is welcomed.
All proceeds go to Japan Red Cross on behalf of the UH Hilo student, faculty and staff.
This effort is coordinated by UH Hilo Geography Department and the Center for Global Education & Exchange.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-3495
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.