1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort
Location: PB 9, Room 6
All members of the UH Hilo and HawCC who are unable to make the origami crane workshop (3/17) are welcome to stop by the Center for Global Education and Exchange (PB 9, Room 6) from Wednesday (3/16) to Friday (3/18) between 10 am to 2 pm.
The origami cranes with a personal message will be sent to Japan to
convey our aloha in this time of crisis.
A voluntary donation of $1.00 for a sheet of origami is welcomed.
All proceeds go to Japan Red Cross on behalf of the UH Hilo student, faculty and staff.
This effort is coordinated by UH Hilo Geography Department and the Center for Global Education & Exchange.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-3495
What's also happening?
|Week of March 13, 2011||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.