1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1,000 Origami Cranes: Japan Disaster Relief Effort
Location: PB 9, Room 6
All members of the UH Hilo and HawCC who are unable to make the origami crane workshop (3/17) are welcome to stop by the Center for Global Education and Exchange (PB 9, Room 6) from Wednesday (3/16) to Friday (3/18) between 10 am to 2 pm.
The origami cranes with a personal message will be sent to Japan to
convey our aloha in this time of crisis.
A voluntary donation of $1.00 for a sheet of origami is welcomed.
All proceeds go to Japan Red Cross on behalf of the UH Hilo student, faculty and staff.
This effort is coordinated by UH Hilo Geography Department and the Center for Global Education & Exchange.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 933-3495
What's also happening?
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.