Eating and Body Image Screening - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Eating and Body Image Screening
Location: Counseling Services
Got Time For A Screening?
Week of February 25th is National Eating disorders awareness week!
Stop by counseling services (SSC E-203) for a free screening to assess your or your loved ones eating and/or body image concerns.
Additional screenings times:
Feb 27. 10 am - 11 am
Feb 28. 2 pm - 3 pm
Go to: screening.mentalhealthscreening.org/hawaii to do a confidential and anonymous screening.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 498-6184
What's also happening?
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.