Social Media Gurus: How They Built Their Massive Following - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Social Media Gurus: How They Built Their Massive Following
Location: College of Business and Economics, Multipurpose Room 101
Ever wonder how you gain a big following on social media, use it to build a brand and make an income??
Featuring Maui Now's Malika Dudley and @pearl.the.poi.puppy from Hawai‘i Island Humane Society.
Malika is a certified meteorologist, Miss Hawai‘i 2005, and has over 26,000 followers on Instagram.
Lauren Nickerson, Pearlʻs mom, is the community programs director for Hawaiʻi Island Humane Society and will be talking about how she adopted Pearl and built her 40,000 and counting following.
Special Restrictions: All UH Hilo and Hawaiʻi CC students are welcome.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 935-7247
What's also happening?
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.