College of Pharmacy's Exchange Program with Thailand - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
College of Pharmacy's Exchange Program with Thailand
Location: Student Services Center Room W-201
Join Dr. Lara Gomez and Dr. Supakit Wongwiwatthananukit from the College of Pharmacy to learn about the College's exchange program with Thailand.
Part of the International Topics Speaker Series.
Free and open to the public.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 935-7991
What's also happening?
Week of January 13, 2019Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.