Relaxation Station - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health and Wellness Programs, and Counseling Services bring another relaxation station on Wednesday, November 14th from 12 to 3 pm in CC 306!
Relaxation Station offers students relaxing activities designed to help you cope with stress and ease your worries. Activities will include making your own stress balls, coloring mandalas, playing with sand, and much more!
Stop by to walk a labyrinth, be in the present moment, and feel your worries melt away.
For disability accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 932-7465 or (808) 932-7002 (TTY) .
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 498-6184
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.