Scary Scenarios - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents "Scary Scenarios".
Creep through the halls of the Performing Arts Center to experience four Halloween-themed one-act plays, shared in four different locations!
Written by UH Hilo students, the plays are: "Trust Issues", "Come Home", "Lattes", and "Ignorance is Bliss".
Show dates & times are:
Tuesday, October 30 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Wednesday, October 31 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $7 (general), $5 (discount) and $3 (students w/valid ID & children 17 & under), and available at the UH Hilo Box Office Tuesday-Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm or call 932-7490.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of October 28, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.