Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. By turning in your application by Nove 16 we are locking in your spot for the trip, while if you wait until Jan 14 your attendance is pending available space. Break Thru Adventures is where groups of students travel to different islands in the state and serve the local communities in various ways. Typically, each group is comprised of 8-12 students, with 2-4 groups taking part in the trip. BTA is an alternative to a traditional spring break vacation. Our program is a service-learning vehicle designed to impact students by offering life-changing experiences and a catalyst to create positive change in the communities we visit. Each site will allow participants to connect with other students, the land we are working, and to network with public and private community partners.
Break Thru Adventures will be held during Spring Break, March 17-23 of the Spring 2019 semester.
For more information, you can visit our website at; hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-932-7796
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.