Suicide Prevention Sign Making - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Suicide Prevention Sign Making
Location: Library Lanai
Nā Kiaʻ i O Ke Ola Guardians of Life Suicide Prevention Program and the UH Hilo Suicide Prevention Committee and partners invite students, faculty, and staff to stop by to learn about safe messaging and make a sign to support wellness and suicide prevention awareness.
For disability accommodations, please contact email@example.com or call (808) 932-7465 or (808) 932-7002.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of September 9, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.