Tomáš Kubínek: Certified Lunatic and Master of the Impossible - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Tomáš Kubínek: Certified Lunatic and Master of the Impossible
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Tomáš Kubínek’s internationally acclaimed solo performances play to packed theaters around the world, including a sold-out run on Broadway which prompted the New York Times to declare his work “absolutely expert”.
Kubínek, a self-declared “fool, clown, visual poet, solo performance artist, multi-talented vaudevillian, comic genius and charming huckster”, performs his exuberant one-man show that is equal parts comic brilliance, virtuosic vaudeville and irresistible charm. Described as a collision of theatre and music-hall, Kubínek’s one-man show is sure to delight audiences of all ages.
“Hilarious and enormously talented” Time Out
“Equal parts old-time clowning and Monty Pythonesque silliness…” Seattle Times
Special Restrictions: Advance Sales: $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $30 General, $25 Discount, $17 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office T-F 10am -2pm, call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
Single tickets go on sale September 18th.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.