Dance Collective - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Dance Collective continues its mission to build bridges and join dance communities across the island with its third outing to date featuring even more up and coming choreographers and dancers.
Many of you came out to support not only the extraordinarily talented and hardworking dancers and choreographers who graced the stage, but also the message behind the show: that of creating a strong, vibrant and cohesive dance community in which everyone could participate. We remain committed to fulfilling that vision. The concert this year will showcase a range of dance styles and numbers from musical theatre to contemporary, hip hop to jazz and modern to ballet.
Presenting the works of new and established dancers and choreographers from Island Dance Academy, Center Stage Dance Alliance, Paradise Performing Arts Center, N2 Dance, Kona Dance & Performing Arts, and UH Hilo Dance Department to name but a few, this dance concert provides choreographers with a platform to share their art and vision without restriction to their vision.
The proceeds from this event will go toward providing dance opportunities for our island community and perpetuating this event. For those who have come before, we hope to see you again. For everyone else, we hope to see you at this year’s Dance Collective!
*Note that some material may not be suitable for all audiences.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $20 General, $10 UHH/HCC Student/Child.
Available at the UHH PAC Box Office T-F 10am -2pm, or by calling 932-7590 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
Tickets on Sale beginning September 4th!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of September 23, 2018Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.