How I Started a Successful Business in Hawaiʻi - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
How I Started a Successful Business in Hawaiʻi
Location: College of Business and Economics Main Multipurpose Room (Room 101)
Hear from some of Big Island’s most successful entrepreneurs on how they made their first sale, and advice on how to start a business without a ton of money.
Featuring: Big Island Booch, Hana You, KUMUMEA, Simply Sisters, and more..
Special Restrictions: Must be a UH Hilo student to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 825-0082
What's also happening?
Week of April 22, 2018Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.