Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. All donations will be given to the Hawaiʻi Island Food Basket to help fight hunger right here on Hawaiʻi Island.
This year, the food drive will run from Monday, April 9, 2018 through Friday, April 27, 2018. Please bring your non-perishable goods to one of our donation locations around campus: Campus Center Room 210, Campus Center Room 312, the University Concierge desk, the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs office, the Mo’okini Library lobby, or the Performing Arts Center lobby. All donations can be dropped off during each location's normal business hours (please see their websites for that information). Monetary donations can also be made in the change buckets in the Campus Center Sodexo Dining Hall or online at www.hawaiifoodbank.org/donate. Please be sure to put “UH HILO” in the second line of the address to ensure that the donation gets credited to our campus.
Each year the Food Basket serves 1 in 5 Hawaiʻi residents with their programs, providing nutritional assistance to those who are most vulnerable in our communities. With a donation of $10 the food basket can provide as many as 25 meals!
Mahalo Nui in advance for your participation!
Campus & Community Service is a Campus Center program.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
|Week of April 22, 2018||Next →|
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.